Benoît started from his earliest childhood taking delight in playing with 45RPM 70’s Rock records, his father’s 4-tracks recorder and a Commodore 64 which led him to play in local parties with a LP player and a Cassette Deck (without any mixer!). With the advent of the Amiga, he felt in love with digital creation and 3D!
In his early twenties, he met Werner Pans who let him into his studio (he was collab with Jessie Deep! and Marco Hinic at that time). A little big adventure started : from the creation of the CD+ with artists like Moby, Moloko, St Germain,… and labels such Sony and PIAS through the birth of Arkaos and numerous avant-gardist digital projects.
Then came the first meeting with Jean-Michel Jarre for the Jarkaos project on “Odyssey Through O2” (a customized version of Arkaos) and with Jean-Marc Lederman (Fad Gadget, Front242, …) for the release of second CD+.
Thereafter Benoît played in a lot of events from pub to club and for radio stations like FUN Radio, NRJ and even in famous clubs such as “La Péniche de Bruxelles, Le Bazaar, La Ferme blanche, Le Leaders club, La Trips discoteca, l’Extreme,…” thanks to Jessie Deep! This is where he experienced different new ways of playing live with a computer fitted with the Rebirth and with Music Tracker. Without the people being aware of it, the Golden Age of Belgian Techno and The Sound of Belgium!
In the 2000’s, Benoît decided to make a break with the clubbing life to focus on 3D creation, visual performance and Vjing. This was also the time he created TDT3D, one of the most visited 3D multimedia website and around 2007, he came back to music and painting while teaching at the Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard at the same time.
Around 2010, he returned to his DJ activities with a more eclectic vision of club music, now with his companions like TR & TB for performance, can we call it “Musical maturity”?
Around 2012, he met the Electro-Pop band « Stereo Grand » and started working on their visual and directed dvd for the band. Later (2015) he co-op an electronic music workshop where he met Fabrice Lig.
Benoît pursued that momemtum on his way and created the « Green Mayday » a free micro-festival which is to the meeting of artists from different styles in order to make them for a very close audience.
At this very moment, Benoît is still performes as DJ and radio host at RUN and still goes on with artistic performances. Next? The future…
- D Voyage – Enhanced cd
- – Chicago Trax
- – Moby
- – Moloko
- – Prodigy
- – St Germain
- Fun radio / Arthur
- MCM International
- Motorman – Enhanced cd
- NRJ events
- Jean-Michel Jarre – JarKaos demo
- NRJ events
- Rudy / The Factory
- Karl / Underground
- Marco / The Fuse & la Rocca
- Moby – “Hymn” – Editing
- Phil the Beat / Ferme Blanche
- Jessi Deep! / Boccaccio
- Founder of GreenMayday Belgian underground Musical & Artists Events in a flying club
- RUN – radio host dj
- Belvédère / DJ’s Panama All Stars
- Verdur Rock “30 ans”
- Stereogrand – Directed Botanique 2013 dvd
- Arte and Canal+ Shorts Films and Documentaries supervisor for Jean Jacques Beineix
- Arkaos – designed the first Arkaos realtime midi controler
- Participated in the first Enhanced CD+ (Datas/Audio CD) – SSW & SONY & PIAS
- Playstation games prototypes – SSW & SONY
- VT4 & VTM – TV Shorts
- Zonk City vs 2.0 – performance at the Brussels CyberTheatre
- Founder of TDT3D first Belgian CGI community
- Radio host of Electronik-Wave radioshow
- Benoît received (among other) a Belgian recognition of professional reputation and Audio Visual Creative Fair (ACF) award for Arkaos.